Bergamot, Petitgrain, Galbanum, Leather, Rose on a base of Cedarwood, Sandlewood & Musk. What a fabulous fragrance, soft, musky and complex. It reminds me of a good quality aftershave.
You will love them as much as we do!!!! They are all hand-made, with 89% of the raw materials coming from Lancashire and the remainder from the UK.
- Keep wick trimmed to 4mm, before and during lighting
- Help the candle burn evenly by trimming the natural curl off the top of the wick
- If the candle is smoking slightly with a large flame, the wick is too long, extinguish the candle and trim the wick
- On the first burn leave the candle lit for as long as possible, this encourages a wide wax pool and a more even burn.
- Please don't leave candles unattended and keep them out of reach of children and pets