Shepherd Anton. These soft ankle-high sheepskin slippers for men are perfect for your tired feet, slip them on and treat your feet to pure comfort. The slippers have a slit on the side, making them easier to put on and take off. They have decorative stitching on the surface, fabric binding around the sole and a suede tag at the back. With the hard sole you can easily nip outside, but only when it's dry. The outer sole is made from EVA.
Shepherd of Sweeden, combine traditional craftsmanship and modern design with the best material we know, sheepskin. The result - from our slippers to home decorating - is that all have traces of something traditional, beautiful, stylish and new.
- Avoid washing for as long as possible
- If you have to wash them please do so carfully either by handwashing or 30 degree wool cycle
- Only use a mild detergent
- Dry at room temperature with newspaper inside to help keep their shape
- Use a soft suade brush when they have dried